Intellectual Copyright Policy
HANDAN KUGLER Intellectual Copyright Policy | I am a resort owner and property manager in the city of Branson, Missouri. We have owned and operated Hunter’s Friend for the past 20 years and enjoy the friendships that we have made over this time. Our guests know that each reservation is treated like our first with impeccable attention to detail for cleanliness.huntersfriendresortveecalindianpointmarina
Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the specific protected work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that you believe should be removed or access to which should to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site and Application where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the identified material is not authorized by the IP owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the IP rights that are allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.