Newly Renovated Jordan River Skiing/Fishing Vacation House.
Newly Renovated Jordan River Skiing/Fishing Vacation House.
- 9 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV
- Private pool
- CD player
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Towels / linen provided
- Trash cans
- Grab bar near toilet
- Raised toilet seat
- Roll-in shower
- Low-height counter and sink
- ATM machine nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing within a 15 min walk
- Golfing within a 30 min drive
- Restaurants nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba school nearby
- Theaters (Movie)
- Watersports nearby
- Pool cover
- Pool towels
- Pool with a view
- Private outdoor pool
- Private outdoor pool heated
- Rooftop pool
- Saltwater pool
- Shallow end
- Sun loungers
Parking and transportation
- Car Essential
Tech and Entertainment
- Blu-ray player
- CD player
- DVD player
- Game console
- Game console - Nintendo Wii
- Game console - PS2
- Game console - PS3
- Game console - Xbox 360
- iPod dock
- Laptop safe
- Mobile hotspot device
- Video games
- Laundry facilities
- Bike Storage
- Ski Valet
- Rec Room
- Private Dock
- Table tennis
- Pool or Snooker table
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- No Pets Allowed
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
Services and conveniences
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
The house is located at 5057 Elbrus St. Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, 39520.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 12 P.M. CST.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin. If you are to smoke outside, cigarette butts must be disposed of appropriately. Additional cleaning charges will apply if we have to clean them up.
3. Pets are permitted in the house only with prior approval. A $50 Non-refundable pet cleaning fee per pet applies. All pets must be leashed at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture or in beds at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. Pets must be crated anytime they are left alone. All pets must be up to date on rabies and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very common in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises or as a result of cabin usage. If there is evidence of a pet and we were not notified, and the pet cleaning fee was not paid up front, the $50 clean up fee and a $50 penalty applies and will be deducted from the damage/reservation deposit.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. RESERVATION/DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A reservation/damage deposit of $250 is required. Larger deposits may be required if the length of the stay is longer that the average 4-7 days. This must be received within a minimum of five (5) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within fourteen (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to camp, property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. Excessive dirt and debris will incur extra cleaning fees. Please treat this as you would your home, it is our home.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. No illegal activities are performed on the property.
d. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes are washed and put in drain board.
e. The key is returned to the lock box after cabin is locked (there will be a $25 charge for any lost keys) and windows are all closed.
f. No linens are lost or damaged; we keep nine (9) complete sets out.
g. No early check-in or late check out without prior approval.
6. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the reservation/damage deposit first and the balance to the rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to 5057 Elbrus LLC. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONS – A forty-five (45) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than forty-five (45) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 45 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. SECURITY CAMERA -- In the house next to the television is a Canary Home Security camera. This camera is set up so that the house will be monitored when unoccupied. During your stay, the alarm and camera will be disarmed for your privacy. In addition there will be a sleeve for you to cover the camera if you choose. Upon check out please remember to remove the sleeve. Under no circumstances will the camera be used to violate your privacy; this is strictly for security when no one is home.
9. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to nine (9) persons. Any additional people staying overnight over the capacity of nine (9) will be assessed a penalty of $100 per person per night.
11. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; FOUR (4) NIGHTS DURING HOLIDAYS. Longer minimum stays may be required depending on circumstances of holidays. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 3-night rate.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin rental, daily maid service is not provided or included within the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabins.
14. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
17. PARKING – Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles and two (2) boats. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not recommended. Any illegally parked cars or boats are subject to towing; applicable fines / towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
18. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm or Hurricane Warning area" (as defined by The National Weather Service);
b. A mandatory evacuation order has been given for a “Tropical Storm or Hurricane Warning area” in which the vacationing guest permanently resides.
In such cases, the day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and
wants to shorten their stay, in order to come in after the Hurricane Warning is
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
19. This house is privately owned. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of any guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Adam and Regina Graff
This area is called Little Hattiesburg as over the years, most owners were from the Hattiesburg area. As times change though, owners are now from all over, but the name has stuck. The neighborhood is only about 11 streets large and the streets are all named after mountains. This is one of those neighborhoods that has a mix of weekenders and full time residents.
Boating is the most fun way to get around, but if you don't have a boat, biking in the neighborhood is fun. Once out on the road in your car, most areas you will visit (beaches, stores, restaurants and bars) are withing 5-10 miles at most.
New Orleans, LA